Complaints and Recommendations
It is very important for us to provide customers with the best quality services, so if you are not satisfied with the service received, please inform us about it.
A complaint may be submitted:
- on the website of Seesam Insurance AS Latvia Branch at www.seesam.lv;
- by telephone number 67 061 000, to the client’s customer service specialist or by visiting any Customer Service Centre of the Seesam Insurance AS Latvia Branch;
- by an e-mail letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by fax No. +371 67061022;
- by mail sending a letter to:: Muitas iela 1, Riga, LV – 1010.
The following information must be included in the complaint:
- applicant’s first name and surname (for a legal entity – the name);
- identity number (for a legal entity – the registration number);
- residential address or declared address (for a legal entity – the legal address);
- e-mail address (if any);
- telephone number;
- nature of the complaint, circumstances related thereto and claims;
- date and place.
Seesam Insurance AS Latvia Branch shall provide a written response to the complaint in the Latvian language as soon as practically possible, however, no later than within 30 days.
If the Customer is not satisfied with the response received from the Seesam Insurance AS Latvia Branch, the Customer shall have the right to submit a complaint:
- regarding the insurance of MTPL of motor vehicle owners – to the Latvian Motor Insurers’ Bureau (LMIB), address: Lomonosova iela 9, Riga LV – 1019.
- to the Ombudsman of the Latvian Association of Insurers (Ombudsman)*, address: Kr. Valdemāra iela 149, Riga, LV-1013.
- regarding a violation of the rights of the Customer as a consumer – to the Consumer Rights Protection Centre (CRPC), address: Brīvības iela 55, Riga, LV – 1010.
- to the Financial and Capital Market Commission (FCMC), address: Kungu iela 1, Riga, LV-1050.
* The Ombudsman examines complaints of customers – natural persons – in respect of decisions adopted by the Seesam Insurance AS Latvia Branch regarding payment of an insurance indemnity or refusal to pay:
- regarding accident and assistance insurance if the insurance indemnity amount does not exceed EUR 5 000;
- regarding property insurance if the insurance indemnity amount does not exceed EUR 200 000;
- regarding land vehicle insurance (CASCO) if the insurance indemnity amount does not exceed EUR 40 000.
You can receive additional information about submitting or examination of complaints/ recommendations writing a letter to our e-mail: email@example.com
We will be thankful for any information that helps developing our cooperation!