Construction all risks insurance
Construction all risks insurance (CAR) is intended to protect the building site owner during construction works against possible financial losses caused by sudden, unforeseen natural circumstances. This type of insurance is suitable for construction, reconstruction or renovation works if these construction works are performed by a licensed contractor.
We offer construction "all risks" insurance - any sudden and direct physical damage of previously insured contract works or property or direct damage to property caused by any cause as a result of a sudden and unforeseen effect of an external physical force, including the following:
- falling of an aircraft or parts or cargo thereof;
- natural disasters, ground or soil failure;
- falling of or hitting by objects, construction machinery, vehicles, cargo;
- collapse of structures or building;
- theft, burglary, vandalism;
- accidental acts of employees of the construction company.