After the insured event you must notify Seesam as soon as possible but not later than in 30 (thirty) days.
How to receive the indemnity?
- You must visit the doctor and adhere to his/her instructions.
- Call the police if necessary.
- As soon as possible you must submit an accident insurance claim application.
What documents must be submitted to receive the insurance indemnity
- Accident insurance claim application.
- Statement issued by a doctor-specialist and containing the final diagnosis (in case of bone fracture).
- Medical certificate or hospital statement (epicrisis).
- Sick-leave certificate (if there is included such risk as the per diem).
- Traffic police opinion (in case of a traffic accident).
- State or municipal police opinion (in case of a criminal attack).
How to submit additional documents in an already registered case?