After the accident you should immediately, as soon as possible, but not later than in 3 (three) business days report the accident in written on the internet or at a Seesam CASCO claim reporting point .
Do not start repair of your damaged motor vehicle before it has been inspected by the insurer.
Seesam provides day and night (24/7) roadside assistance for all CASCO customers free of charge.
(If the insured vehicle's gross vehicle weight does not exceed 3.5 tonnes and the accident has occurred on a public road)
24/7 customer support hotline number:
(+371) 67 06 10 00
Advice over the phone:
- on further measures to be taken in case of an accident;
- assistance in completion of the Accident Statement form.
Arrival to the customer, if the car on the road is in need of immediate help:
- starting the engine with wires;
- supply of fuel;
- replacement of the damaged wheel with spare wheel;
- repair of damages caused to the vehicle which can be repaired on the road;
- transport (evacuate) the damaged vehicle from the accident place to the nearest repair shop or parking;
- provide taxi services (within 30 km from the accident place).
The cost of the materials used in the repair and/or the supplies of fuel must be paid by the driver.
Temporary substitution cars to Seesam customers are provided by SIA AUTO26
Brīvības gatve 246
Tel. No.: +371 26461168
- Payment is made by Seesam, so that you must not spend your own money;
- within Riga, the car is delivered to the customer free of charge.